Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm such a vagina

I hurt in about every way possible. Obligatory "Hi howya doin, I know I write about as often as Corkey from LGO." But it's to be expected. I'm up home now, I drink more than I should, and work less than I should. Life has been fairly uneventful the last week or so. My day pretty much goes: Wake up around 7, work till 4:30, play either tennis or golf, or some combination of both, and then drink with friends until I fall asleep. Oh, and I'm addicted to Gatorade. I always thought tennis was a pretty pussy-ass sport. But it's a decent workout, and did I mention it's hard as fuck to play? Well, hard to play well. It's easy to just hit the ball over the net and have it land on the other side, but when someone else feels it's their life goal to strike you in the nuts as fast as possible with the little hairy yellow ball, it becomes a tad more difficult. By the way, this is me at work today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me vs. the Craptron: Round 2.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home