Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bullshlap

Well, the obvious lack of updates this past week was caused by me having to drive across this godforsaken state to go see my grandparents for a while. It was good to see them for the first time in a few months, but the drive was hell. I-4... Do I hate it? No, I'm sure I hate it. Yes. What a shitty road. First of all, it's always under construction. It's been under construction since I got to this college, and who knows how long before that. And in Orlando someone ALWAYS CRASHES. They must have a huge crash at least once a day. And it always seems to happen just as I'm passing through. I sat in 90 degree clutch-burning bullshit traffic for about 2 hours combined in my entire trip. It's utter horseshit. Why can't people just learn how to drive. It's really not that difficult. Hell, there are only 4 controls in most people's cars that actually pertain to driving. They don't even have to fucking shift. How difficult can it possibly be?

So now I'm back in Daytona. I have a solid week now until I make the 21 hour drive back to NH. There's a fun drive. Let me show you what it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's bullshit, is what it is.

What else is bullshit is the amount of packing and moving stuff around that I have to do before then.

Should probably get my life together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home